[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker failover failure

alex austin alexixalex at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:39:00 UTC 2015

This is what crm_mon shows

Last updated: Wed Jul  1 10:35:40 2015

Last change: Wed Jul  1 09:52:46 2015

Stack: classic openais (with plugin)

Current DC: host2 - partition with quorum

Version: 1.1.11-97629de

2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes

4 Resources configured

Online: [ host1 host2 ]

ClusterIP (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started host2

 Master/Slave Set: redis_clone [redis]

     Masters: [ host2 ]

     Slaves: [ host1 ]

pcmk-fencing    (stonith:fence_pcmk):   Started host2