[ClusterLabs] SLES11SP4 (crmsh-2.1.2+git49.g2e3fa0e-1.32): problems parsing nodes

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:17:56 EST 2015

On 12/11/2015 04:14 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> The rest of the config is not displayed in XML, just the nodes.

Hi Ulrich,

I'm using SLES 11 SP4 and I see the node entries perfectly fine.  I've
seen the behavior your describing though....but can't remember what
triggered it (never found out).  I think I was trying to edit something
and after quitting the edits crm warmed me about some errors and somehow
after that I started seeing the xml snippets.  I wiped the xml stuff &
replaced it with the correct crm syntax and everything went fine
afterwards.

If you could find out what triggers it that would be great.

Regards,
Jorge