[ClusterLabs] How I can contribute the code and TR fix for default resouce agent?

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 11:24:00 EST 2015

On 12/07/2015 01:13 PM, Xiaohua Wang wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> Since our product is using the Pacemaker and related Resource Agent based on RHEL 6.5.
> We found some bugs and already fixed them. So we want to contribute the code fixing?
> How can we do it ?
>
> Best Regards
> Xiaohua Wang

Hi,

Thank you for offering to contribute back! It is very much appreciated.

The code repositories are on github under Cluster Labs:

   https://github.com/ClusterLabs

If you have a github account, you can use the above link to select the
repository you want (for example, pacemaker or resource-agents), then
click the "Fork" button at the top right. That will create your own copy
of the repository on github.

You can then clone your new fork to your development machine, make your
changes, and push them back to your fork on github. The github page for
your fork will then show a button to submit a pull request.

If you do not want to use github, you can also email your changes in
standard patch format to the developers at clusterlabs.org mailing list,