[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Resources start serial, not parralel

Michal Koutný mkoutny at suse.com
Wed Dec 16 12:43:02 UTC 2015

Hi Oleg.

On 12/16/2015 11:31 AM, Oleg Ilyin wrote:
> So, main point of my issue  is  jobs = 1
>
> Please,  does it possibly to increase number of jobs through  throttle high?
The parameter you are looking for is 'load_threshold' cluster property.
It defaults to 0.8, which is IMO quite reasonable. So if you didn't
change it, I'd suggest rather looking how the actual load could be
reduced (pinpoint and optimize the consumers or more performant HW),
instead of "forcing" Pacemaker to intentionally overload the node.

HTH,
Michal