[ClusterLabs] Stack: unknown and all nodes offline

Louis Munro lmunro at inverse.ca
Thu Dec 10 19:14:04 UTC 2015

I can now answer parts of my own question.

My config was missing the quorum configuration:

quorum {
        # Enable and configure quorum subsystem (default: off)
        # see also corosync.conf.5 and votequorum.5
        provider: corosync_votequorum
        two_node: 1
        expected_votes: 2
}

I read the manpage as saying that was optional, but it looks like I may be misreading here.
corosync.conf(5) says the following:

Within the quorum directive it is possible to specify the quorum algorithm to use with the
provider directive. At the time of writing only corosync_votequorum is supported.
See votequorum(5) for configuration options.

I still have messages in the logs saying
crmd:   notice: get_node_name:   Defaulting to uname -n for the local corosync node name

I am not sure which part of the configuration I should be setting for that.

Any pointers regarding that would be nice.

Louis Munro
lmunro at inverse.ca  ::  www.inverse.ca
+1.514.447.4918 x125  :: +1 (866) 353-6153 x125
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)