[ClusterLabs] OCF Resource Agent for Galera

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 04:20:24 EST 2015

On 29/11/15 21:32 +0530, Mayank Katyal wrote:
> I am facing error with the following OCF resource agent for Galera using it
> with Pacemaker and Heartbeat for setting up High Availability with MariaDB
> database server with multi Master on Debian Wheezy:
>
> Galera Resource Agent
> <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/galera>
>
> The error I am getting in Heartbeat Logs is:
>
> Waiting on node <nameofnode> to report database status before Master
> instances can start.
>

> Can anybody help? Thanks a lot.

Moving the question over to the users-centered cluster/HA list with
a broader audience.  It is a better fit for the question as the OCF
list, as I understand it, rather deals with OCF standard itself
(structure of agents' metadata, etc.) and is a low-to-no traffic
one[*].

[*] Not that there are no challenges for OCF ahead that could bring
    better user experience at the configuration front-ends and what
    not, but it doesn't seem to be worth the attention currently.

--
Jan (Poki)