[ClusterLabs] wait_for_all in SLES 11

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:30:54 EDT 2015

On 08/28/2015 06:06 AM, Kai Dupke wrote:
> If you're new to HA why not start with SLES 12 and SLE HA 12?
> This version contains corosync 2.x

Hi Kai,

That's a good point.  The reason I'm stuck with SLES 11 is because, at
work, 99.99% of all SUSE deployments are for Oracle databases and Oracle
hasn't *certified* their major database offerings in SLES 12 yet (at
least 2 or 3 months ago when I checked).

Regardless, I must say I'm pretty satisfied with HA in SLES 11 SP4.  I
purchased the "Pro Linux High Availability Clustering" book (from Sander
van Vaugt) to help me get started and, along with the SLES HAE Guide,
they both have been very valuable.

Regards,
Jorge