[ClusterLabs] Mysql M/S, binlogs - how to delete them safely without failing over first?

Brett Moser brett.moser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:35:08 EDT 2015

Hi Attila,

It sounds like on failover the new slave is not having it's master
replication file & position updated.

What Resource Agent are you using to control the M/S mysql resource?

Have you investigated the Percona agent?   I performs the CHANGE MASTER TO
commands for you, and I have found it to be a good RA for my M/S MySQL
purposes.

https://github.com/percona/percona-pacemaker-agents

regards,
-Brett Moser