[ClusterLabs] implementation of fence and stonith agents for pacemaker

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Aug 13 10:34:54 EDT 2015

On 13/08/15 07:54 AM, Kostiantyn Ponomarenko wrote:
> Digimer,
>
> Thank you. I will try this out.
> One more question. What about directories for those agents, what rules
> are here?
>
> Thank you,
> Kostya

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question, sorry. What do you mean
by "directories for those agents"? If you're asking about implementation
details like language to use, etc, there are no rules. Python and bash
are the most common languages, I think, but I write my fence agents in
perl just fine. I think a couple are even in C.

I suspect that python is the language upstream maintainer are happier
with, but as beekhof said in the RA script; the person doing the work
gets to make the decisions. :)

If I didn't answer your question, please clarify.

--
Digimer
access to education?