[ClusterLabs] Cluster.conf

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Aug 24 18:00:48 UTC 2015

The cluster.conf is needed by cman, and in RHEL 6, pacemaker needs to
use cman as the quorum provider. So you need a skeleton cluster.conf and
it is different from cib.xml.

If you use pcs/pcsd to setup pacemaker on RHEL 6.7, it should configure
everything for you, so you should be able to go straight to setting up
pacemaker and not worry about cman/corosync directly.

digimer