[ClusterLabs] upgrade from 1.1.9 to 1.1.12 fails to start

Streeter, Michelle N michelle.n.streeter at boeing.com
Tue Aug 18 14:15:52 UTC 2015

I created a whole new virtual and installed everything with the new version and pacemaker wouldn't start.
I have not yet learned how to use the logs yet to see what they have to say.
No, I did not upgrade corosync.  I am running the latest which will work with rhel6.
When I tried later versions, they failed and I was told it was because we are not running rhel7.

I am getting the feeling this version of Pacemaker does not work on rhel6 either.  Do you believe this is the case?
Or is there some configuration that needs to be done between 1.1.9 and 1.1.12?

Michelle Streeter
ASC2 MCS - SDE/ACL/SDL/EDL OKC Software Engineer
The Boeing Company