[ClusterLabs] MySQL resource causes error "0_monitor_20000".

Kiwamu Okabe kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Tue Aug 18 08:07:32 UTC 2015

Hi Andrei,

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How to shape nodes such like above?
>
> Did you setup mySQL replication before bringing it under pacemaker
> control? If not, my guess is that resource agent sees both instances
> as independent and hence masters.

I stop Heartbeat on both nodes. And get following error on
/data/mysql/centillion.db01.err.

```
2015-08-18 16:50:38 7081 [ERROR] Slave I/O: Fatal error: The slave I/O
thread stops because master and slave have equal MySQL server ids;
these ids must be different for replication to work (or the
--replicate-same-server-id option must be used on slave but this does
not always make sense; please check the manual before using it).
Error_code: 1593
```

I try to fix it.

Thank's!