[ClusterLabs] upgrade from 1.1.9 to 1.1.12 fails to start

Streeter, Michelle N michelle.n.streeter at boeing.com
Mon Aug 17 17:13:21 EDT 2015

I was recommended to upgrade from 1.1.9 to 1.1.12.
I had to uninstall the 1.1.9 version to install the 1.1.12 version
I am not allowed to connect to a repo and so I have to download the rpms and install them individually.
After I installed pacemaker-lib, cli, cluster-lib, and pacemaker itself, when I rebooted, the cluster failed to start
When I tried to manually start it, I got
Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager/etc/init.d/pacemaker: line 94:  8219 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $prog > /dev/null 2>&1
I deleted the Cluster.conf file and the cib.xml and all the back up versions and tried again and got the same error.
I googled this error and really got nothing.   Any ideas?

Michelle Streeter
ASC2 MCS - SDE/ACL/SDL/EDL OKC Software Engineer
The Boeing Company