[ClusterLabs] Single quotes in values for 'crm resource <rsc> param set'

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Fri Aug 14 11:22:36 EDT 2015

Hi Kristoffer, all.

Could you please look why I get error when trying to update valid
resource value (which already has single quotes inside) with the
slightly different one by running the command in the subject?

It looks like is_value_sane() doesn't accept single quotes just because
crmsh quotes all arguments to crm_resource with them. I need to pass a
command-line with semicolons in one of parameters which is run with eval
in the resource agent. Backslashed double-quoting does not work in this
case, but single-quotes work fine.

Could that be some-how fixed?

Best,
Vladislav