[ClusterLabs] implementation of fence and stonith agents for pacemaker

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:17:25 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Is there any documentation which describes implementation of fence and
STONITH agents like those ones for Resource Agents?:
    http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/OCF_Resource_Agents
    http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.html

I am particular interested in the arguments which are passed to a stonith
resource by stonithd.
Is there any guidelines what arguments it has to handle and where it must
be put (which directories are allowed)?

So far I found this http://linux.die.net/man/7/stonithd .
But for example, it is not clear for me how "pcmk_host_check=dynamic-list"
which is "(query the device)" works. Do I need to handle some action in my
stonith agent for that parameter?

Thank you,
Kostya