[ClusterLabs] starting of resources

Vijay Partha vijaysarathy94 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:12:57 UTC 2015

After you start pacemaker and then type pcs status, we get the output that
there are nodes online and the list of resources are empty. We then add
resources to the nodes. Now what i want is after starting pacemaker can i
get some resources to be started without adding the resources by making use
of pcs. If there are archives for this list could you help me out in
sending the link.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Vijay Partha <vijaysarathy94 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can we statically add resources to the nodes. I mean before the
> pacemaker is
> > started can we add resources to the nodes like you dont require to make
> use
> > of pcs resource create. Is this possible?
> >

> You better explain what you are trying to achieve. Otherwise exactly
> this question was discussed just recently, search archives of this
> list.

With Regards
P.Vijay