[ClusterLabs] [Question] About deletion of "SysVStartPriority".

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Aug 6 02:42:50 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We have a question for the next correction.
 * https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/a97c28d75347aa7be76092aa22459f0f56a220ff

We understand it that this obeyed a correction of systemd.

In Pacemaker1.1.13, "SysVStartPriority=99" is set.
Pacemaker1.1.12 is set, too.

When we use Pacemaker1.1.12, does it have a problem to delete "SysVStartPriority=99"?
Or must we not delete it when use Pacemaker1.1.12 and Pacemaker1.1.13?
Or is it necessary to judge it by a version of systemd of the OS, and to set it?

-----------------------------
[Unit]
Description=Pacemaker High Availability Cluster Manager

After=basic.target
After=network.target
After=corosync.service

Requires=basic.target