[ClusterLabs] Multiple apache services running

Vijay Partha vijaysarathy94 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:08:29 EDT 2015

Hi

For this question: Is it possible to control even for multiple instances of
apache? like i have node 1 running 2 instances of apache and another node
running 1 instance in apache. If my apache server goes down will all these
instances be restarted?

Could you give me an example on how this can work. I mean commands that
will make the above case pass.

Thanking You.

--
With Regards