[ClusterLabs] installation issues

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sun Aug 2 05:59:06 UTC 2015

Please note; You are not subscribed so other replies will not reach you
unless the author specifically CC's you as I have.

Three things;

1. You do not tell us what version of pacemaker, Debian and so on you
are trying to build.

2. Heartbeat is long deprecated and should not be used. You should be
using corosync. See: https://alteeve.ca/w/History_of_HA_Clustering

3. Debian has poor support for HA and is thus not recommended for new
users. See: https://wiki.debian.org/Debian-HA/FAQ

If you want to use Debian, I recommend learning on a supported distro
(RHEL/CentOS or SUSE), then port your known-good config so that you deal
with one issue at a time.

digimer