[ClusterLabs] Corosync Pacemaker on OpenSUSE 13.2

Mohamed Ben Haj Frej mohamedbenhajfrej at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:58:56 EDT 2015

Hi Digimer,
I did it the way I used to do it with previous versions.
Install openais, corosync and pacemaker.
copied corosync.conf from a working server.
Start openais service and it will work with no configuration.
I did attach the corosync.conf file.
It is currently complaining about: "corosync quorum is not configured"
BTW, the question you have under your signature has blown my mind. Do you
mind if I use it.
Thanks and regards,
Mohamed