[ClusterLabs] Two Node NFS doesn't failover with hardware glitches

Daniel O'Brien Daniel.OBrien at slicedtech.com.au
Wed Apr 8 02:38:20 EDT 2015

Great explanation there, thanks! Tangential question: to get the  nfsnotify/lock recovery implemented in crm is it better to use lsb:statd or ocf:heartbeat:nfsserver?

Reading the documentation on statd it sounds as though it handles what to do in the case of a reboot. Do you know if they can be used in conjunction?

--Dan