[ClusterLabs] split brain

ciprian niculescu cnicules at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:58:36 EDT 2015

Hello,

I did a 2 node corosync+pacemaker configuration, all worked well.
Debian 7, all the packages from the standard repository.
We had a power failure on both nodes and now they don't see each other.
On node 1, 2 is offline. On node 2, 1 is offline.
The network between them is working is can ping, recheck the configs
they seem ok.

I did a little search on the net but didn't found the information. Is
there a way to force resync?

the corosync.conf is the folowing:
totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off
        threads: 0

        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 192.168.2.0
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 5405
                ttl: 1
        }
}

amf {
        mode: disabled
}

service {
        # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
        ver:       0
        name:      pacemaker
}

aisexec {
        user:   root
        group:  root
}

logging {
        fileline: off
        to_stderr: no
        to_logfile: yes
        logfile: /var/log/corosync/corosync.log
        to_syslog: yes
        syslog_facility: daemon
        debug: on
        timestamp: on
        logger_subsys {
                subsys: AMF
                debug: on
                tags: enter|leave|trace1|trace2|trace3|trace4|trace6
        }
}