[ClusterLabs] Corosync Pacemaker on OpenSUSE 13.2

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:22:34 UTC 2015

В Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:58:52 -0400
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> пишет:

> On 14/04/15 01:49 PM, Mohamed Ben Haj Frej wrote:
> > Good morning,
> >
> > I need help configuring OpenSUSE 13.2 with Pacemaker Corosync. I am
> > starting Corosync the Pacemaker services. The services load correctly
> > but when I run crm_mon it is showing Current DC: NONE
> > 0 Nodes configured
> > 0 Resources configured
> > I am a newbie for HA. For previous versions of OpenSUSE (12.2). I just
> > start openais service and it works in a snap. I am not sure if openais
> > has been deprecated.
> > Also, this version no longer recognized the hb_gui command.
> > Would you please advise.
> > Thank you!
> > Mohamed
>
> How did you configure pacemaker? Can you paste the output from crm
> configure show?

openSUSE corosync package does not ship or install any configuration;
it should be created manually. Unfortunately it does not look like
Cluster from Scratch for crmsh + corosync 2.x exists. SLES HA
documentation could be used as reference (software versions in SLES
12 and openSUSE 13.2 are more or less the same:
https://www.suse.com/documentation/sle-ha-12/). There is
ha-cluster-bootstrap package that contains several scripts to automate
configuration.