[ClusterLabs] A processor failed, forming new configuration very often and without reason

Philippe Carbonnier philippe.carbonnier at vif.fr
Mon Apr 13 09:08:35 UTC 2015

Hello Mr Beekhof,

thanks for your answer. The error when trying to stop the service is just
the result of the unsuccesfull start of the service: the start try to
create a new IP alias which fail because the other node still ran it, so
the stop can't be successfull because the IP alias is not up on this node.
IMHO, it's just the result while the root cause is that the 2 nodes doesn't
see each other sometimes.

But I've listen to your proposition and I've change the return code of the
agent when we request it to stop : now it returns 0 even if it can't remove
an iptables nat rule.

Do you think that this message can help ? The 2 VM are on vmware which
sometime gives strange time : " current "epoch" is greater than required"

Best regards,

[image: logoVif] <http://www.vif.fr/>L'informatique 100% Agrowww.vif.fr
[image: VifYouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/Agrovif>[image: VifTwitter]
<https://twitter.com/VIF_agro>*Suivez l'actualité VIF sur:*