[ClusterLabs] [Question] About movement of pacemaker_remote.

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 08:58:43 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

> > On 14 Mar 2015, at 10:14 am, David Vossel <dvossel at redhat.com> wrote:

we try and re-connect to remote nodes after fencing. if the fence operation
was 'off' instead of 'reboot', this would make no sense. I'm not entirely
sure how to handle this. We want the remote-node re-integrated into the cluster,
but i'd like to optimize the case where we know the node will not be coming
back online.