No subject

Sun Jan 28 21:53:16 UTC 2018

as an LSB or OCF resource with 'heavy' applications, you would rather set
the stop timeout to something like 90 or 120s..

It depends on how many applications you deployed in Tomcat, what memory
options you passed there to and how good is your hardware.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 07:43:31AM -0600, Schaefer, Diane E wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   If I don't specify an action (stop, start, monitor) timeout,
> >   is there a default?  Does a value of 0 mean no timeout?
>
> /usr/lib*/heartbeat/pengine metadata | grep default-action-timeout
>
> or similar. I never tried with timeout 0.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dejan
>

> > Thanks,
> > Diane Schaefer
> >
> > THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY
> attachments from all computers.

All the best,
Angie

--001485f44f72f087ee0480da89cf

ed that if running tomcat as an LSB or OCF resource with 'heavy' ap=
plications, you would rather set the stop timeout to something like 90 or 1=
20s.. <br>
 options you passed there to and how good is your hardware.<br><br><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic <span =
dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:dejanmm at fastmail.fm">dejanmm at fastmail.fm<=
/a>></span> wrote:<br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Hi,<br>
On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 07:43:31AM -0600, Schaefer, Diane E wrote:<br>
> Hi,<br>
> =A0 If I don't specify an action (stop, start, monitor) timeout,<b=
r>
> =A0 is there a default? =A0Does a value of 0 mean no timeout?<br>

or similar. I never tried with timeout 0.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Dejan<br>
> Thanks,<br>
> Diane Schaefer<br>
> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETA=
RY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you rece=
ived this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its=
 attachments from all computers.<br>