[Pacemaker] pacemaker-remote debian wheezy

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 13:42:50 EST 2015

On 01/12/2015 12:34 PM, David Vossel wrote:
> [...]

Wheezy's pacemaker 1.1.7 does not support pacemaker-remote; jessie's
1.1.10 should work in a jessie VM, but be aware pacemaker-remote
received improvements and bugfixes since then.

Of course you can compile 1.1.12 yourself (and optionally use
checkinstall to make .deb's, see https://wiki.debian.org/CheckInstall).
Unfortunately you can't backport the 1.1.10 jessie packages (which
normally would be pretty easy) because the dependencies get too hairy
(in particular you wind up needing a newer version of gcc than is in
wheezy).