[Pacemaker] Add new node in the case of unicast with corosync v1.4.2

Kadlecsik József kadlecsik.jozsef at wigner.mta.hu
Sat Apr 25 15:58:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have an unicast setup with corosync v1.4.2 which is unable to reload
it's configuration file, and want to add a new node.

Our plan is to enable maintenance mode in pacemaker and restart corosync
at the nodes one by one, then disable maintenance mode. We have just
VirtualDomain and stonith resources. Is it a working method to add a new
node so that the services (resources) are not interrupted?

Is there a better way to add a new node without downtime in this
configuration?

Best regards,
Jozsef
E-mail : kadlecsik.jozsef at wigner.mta.hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address: Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
         H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary