[Pacemaker] supportted arch for pacemaker

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Sep 25 08:16:51 EDT 2014

On 2014-09-25T16:49:38, Gang U Xu <xugangsh at cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> I searched from google and can only find rpm for rhel with x86 arch
> Can pacemaker installed on rhel 6/7 with ppc64 arch and s390x arch?

Pacemaker and the entire stack (corosync, OCFS2, libdlm, clvm2 etc) run
fine on s390x and the various ppc flavours.

(I think a few community distributions make packages available, and so
does SUSE.)

Thus, you should have no trouble building the stack, but just building
pacemaker isn't enough - you also need its dependencies.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA