[Pacemaker] KVM live migration with pcs

Саша Александров shurrman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:51:43 EDT 2014

Steven,

Managed to try today. Yes, live migration works.
I also added "migrate_to timeout".
One problem left - start timeout is not honoured: I set 300s, Pacemaker
throws error after 60s.

  Operations: monitor interval=60s (vm-oracle-test-monitor-interval-60s)
              start on-fail=restart interval=0s timeout=300s
(vm-oracle-test-start-timeout-300s-interval-0s-on-fail-restart)
              stop on-fail=block interval=0s timeout=60s
(vm-oracle-test-stop-timeout-60s-interval-0s-on-fail-block)
              migrate_to interval=0 timeout=300
(vm-oracle-test-migrate_to-interval-0-timeout-300)

> On 12 September 2014 12:34, Steven Hale <email at stevenhale.co.uk> wrote:
> > # pcs resource move vm-resource newnode
>
> Additionally, you must have the "allow-migrate=true" meta option set
> if you want to use live migration.  Otherwise it will shutdown the
> resource and restart it on the new node, just like any other normal
> resource.

С уважением, ААА.