[Pacemaker] two active-active service processes, but only one vIP

David Magda dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca
Sat Sep 6 14:14:29 EDT 2014

On Sep 6, 2014, at 12:00, Ken Gaillot <kjgaillo at gleim.com> wrote:

> # This allows slapd to run on both hosts.
> clone ldap-daemon-clone ldap-daemon meta globally-unique="false" interleave="true"

Being unmanaged is not a hard requirement, but just a consideration given that it's not something that would be at the front of our minds (especially at the proverbial 2 AM). Perhaps a reminder in the motd could be sufficient.

I think the above line is the key for what I'm trying to accomplish. The documentation, examples, and weblog posts on cloning isn't straight forward to understand if you're new to Pacemaker.

I'll give it a go.

Thanks.