[Pacemaker] Problem with ClusterIP

Keith Ouellette KeithO at fibermountain.com
Wed Nov 26 07:22:42 EST 2014

Anne,

Are you expecting the eth0 to actually put in the "down" state like using the "ifconfig eth0 down" command? If so the IPaddr2 resource does not do that. What that is used for is to configure a second IP address on the NIC that can be moved around from "eth0" on each node. Can you clearify that? Also, can you paste the output of the "ip addr" command as well? The full configuration of "crm configure show" would also be helpful

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Ouellette

KeithO at fibermountain.com