[Pacemaker] Multicast corosync packets and default route

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Fri Nov 7 08:51:25 EST 2014

Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org> writes:

> Hello,

[...]

> I only manage to have my VM as corosync member like others when default
> the route is on the same interface as my multicast traffic.

Here are some corosync informations:

On one working host:

    root at nebula3:~# corosync-quorumtool
    Quorum information
    ------------------
    Date:             Fri Nov  7 14:42:43 2014
    Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
    Nodes:            4
    Node ID:          1084811080
    Ring ID:          20508
    Quorate:          Yes

    Votequorum information
    ----------------------
    Expected votes:   4
    Highest expected: 4
    Total votes:      4
    Quorum:           3
    Flags:            Quorate WaitForAll LastManStanding

    Membership information
    ----------------------
        Nodeid      Votes Name
        1084811078          1 nebula1.eole.lan
        1084811079          1 nebula2.eole.lan
        1084811080          1 nebula3.eole.lan (local)
        1084811118          1 quorum.eole.lan

On the failing node:

    root at one-frontend:~# corosync-quorumtool
    Quorum information
    ------------------
    Date:             Fri Nov  7 14:42:37 2014
    Quorum provider:  corosync_votequorum
    Nodes:            1
    Node ID:          1084811119
    Ring ID:          20264
    Quorate:          No

    Votequorum information
    ----------------------
    Expected votes:   3
    Highest expected: 3
    Total votes:      1
    Quorum:           2 Activity blocked
    Flags:            WaitForAll LastManStanding

    Membership information
        Nodeid      Votes Name
        1084811119          1 one-frontend.eole.lan (local)

The “Ring ID” are not the same.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF