[Pacemaker] pacemaker RHEL6 with cman

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:26:57 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am in the process of migrating away from the pcmk plugin for corosync and converting to cman.
>
> So from what I gather its
>
> Pacemaker -> cman -> corosync
>
> Can I still configure corosync with /etc/corosync/corosync.conf
>
> I want to change from multicast to udpu or is there a way to do that from crm or pcs ?
>
> Alex

Hello,
is this for targeting the long run or for RHEL 6 itself?
I ask because I found that in RH EL 7 beta docs it seems that actually
cman is out completely and there is again corosync... ;-)
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7-Beta/html/High_Availability_Add-On_Reference/s1-configfileoverview-HAAR.html

So one of the reasons for CMAN integration to be better adopted in
RHEL systems is not there any more....

Gianluca