[Pacemaker] colocation and ordering

Xzarth xzarth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:27:00 EDT 2014

On 06/26/2014 04:14 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> why you doesn't you a group for fs ip and apache resource?
>
> example:
>
> colocation fs_colocation inf: mygroup ms_drbd:Master
> order fs_order inf: ms_drbd:promote mygroup:start

Basically, for learning. I fond out that if i do:

    colocation fs_colocation inf: fs_drbd ms_drbd:Master
    colocation ip_loc inf: ClusterIP ms_drbd:Master
    colocation service_loc inf: services ms_drbd:Master

So colocate everything on drbd master, it works as expected. This tells
me that it's probably problem with my colocation constraints, but i'd
still like to know what exactly the problem is.