[Pacemaker] Working in virtual environment but not in physical.

Cayab, Jefrey E. jcayab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:22:38 EDT 2014

Forgot to mention that in my virtual environment, when checking the
multicast, i get this:
netstat -g
IPv6/IPv4 Group Memberships
Interface       RefCnt Group
--------------- ------ ---------------------
lo              1      224.0.0.1
eth0            1      239.255.1.178
eth0            1      224.0.0.1
eth1            1      239.255.1.177
eth1            1      224.0.0.1

while in the physical environment where the NICs are bonded, all i get is
this:
netstat -g
IPv6/IPv4 Group Memberships
Interface       RefCnt Group
--------------- ------ ---------------------
lo              1      224.0.0.1
eth0            1      224.0.0.1
eth1            1      224.0.0.1
eth2            1      224.0.0.1
eth3            1      224.0.0.1
eth4            1      224.0.0.1
eth5            1      224.0.0.1

Is there a way to make the multicast bind to the bonded interface?

Thanks,
Jef