[Pacemaker] CMAN with multiple networks for HA communication

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jun 19 22:56:56 EDT 2014

Strictly speaking, it might be possible, but I haven't tried it myself
and I certainly don't recommend it.

On 19/06/14 10:29 PM, Teerapatr Kittiratanachai wrote:
> Great, It work.
>
> Is it possible to use IP address as node name or altname?
> But I guess not.
>
> --Te
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:
>> On 19/06/14 08:00 AM, Teerapatr Kittiratanachai wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> According to CMAN identify each node in cluster by hostname.
>>> So I configure the IP address in /etc/hosts file as below.

>>> 172.16.7.1    node00.example.com
>>> 172.16.7.2    node01.example.com
>>>
>>> So the corosync member show as below
>>>
>>> [root at node00 ~]# corosync-objctl | grep member
>>> runtime.totem.pg.mrp.srp.members.2.ip=r(0) ip(172.16.7.2)
>>> runtime.totem.pg.mrp.srp.members.2.join_count=1
>>> runtime.totem.pg.mrp.srp.members.2.status=joined
>>> runtime.totem.pg.mrp.srp.members.1.ip=r(0) ip(172.16.7.1)
>>> runtime.totem.pg.mrp.srp.members.1.join_count=1