[Pacemaker] API documentation

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Jun 17 19:11:23 EDT 2014

On 17 Jun 2014, at 8:01 pm, Kostiantyn Ponomarenko <konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I took a look at the include folders of pacemaker and corosync and I didn't find there any explanation to functions. Did I look at a wrong place?
>
> My goal is to manage cluster from my app, so I don't need to use crmsh or pcs.
>
> Any ideas are appreciated.

For reading cluster state, try: crm_mon --as-xml
Or for the raw config, cibadmin -Q and the relax-ng (.rng) schema files.
It calling a binary isn't something you want to do, try looking at the source for those two tools to see how they do it.

For making changes, including stop/start/move a resource, you also want cibadmin (or its C-API) and the relax-ng schema files.