[Pacemaker] What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 02:20:24 EST 2014

Hi, all

I measure the performance of Pacemaker in the following combinations.
Pacemaker-1.1.11.rc1
libqb-0.16.0
corosync-2.3.2

All nodes are KVM virtual machines.

 stopped the node of vm01 compulsorily from the inside, after starting 14
nodes.
"virsh destroy vm01" was used for the stop.
Then, in addition to the compulsorily stopped node, other nodes are
separated from a cluster.

The log of "Retransmit List:" is then outputted in large quantities from
corosync.

What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries
out "lost"?

Please advise, if there is a problem in a setup in something.

I attached the report when the problem occurred.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwMFJItoO-fVMkFWWWlQQldsSFU/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Yusuke
METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD