[Pacemaker] Error: cluster is not currently running on this node

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Aug 14 08:13:57 EDT 2014

hi.

another thing.

On node I pcs is running:
[root at sip1 ~]# pcs status
Cluster name: sipproxy
Last updated: Thu Aug 14 14:13:37 2014
Last change: Sat Feb  1 20:10:48 2014 via crm_attribute on sip1
Stack: cman
Current DC: sip1 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.10-14.el6-368c726
2 Nodes configured
10 Resources configured

Node sip2: UNCLEAN (offline)
Online: [ sip1 ]

Full list of resources:

  Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_mysql [p_drbd_mysql]
      Masters: [ sip2 ]
      Slaves: [ sip1 ]
  Resource Group: g_mysql
      p_fs_mysql (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Started sip2
      p_ip_mysql (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started sip2
      p_mysql    (ocf::heartbeat:mysql): Started sip2
  Clone Set: cl_ping [p_ping]
      Started: [ sip1 sip2 ]
  opensips       (lsb:opensips): Stopped
  fence_sip1     (stonith:fence_bladecenter_snmp):       Started sip2
  fence_sip2     (stonith:fence_bladecenter_snmp):       Started sip2

[root at sip1 ~]#