[Pacemaker] notifications for cloned resources

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Aug 12 02:56:06 EDT 2014

http://docs.ganeti.org/ganeti/master/html/design-linuxha.html#id10 has some very "interesting" statements.

> I don't need to use the ganeti ocf script. But I do need a way to run a
> script on the other nodes when a node is down/fenced. Does anyone have
> a suggestion for how to accomplish this?

At the moment, not really.
We'd need to have crm_mon subscribe to fencing events and emit related notifications.

What is ganeti doing with the information though?
Like GFS2, OCFS2 and the dlm, it might be more appropriate for it to get membership information directly from corosync.