[Pacemaker] stonith resource "action" parameter ignored?

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Fri Oct 18 05:26:52 EDT 2013

Hi Lars,

ouch, I though I have to write all the versions and of course forgot at the
end :-(  sorry about that

I'm using pacemaker-1.1.8 (RHEL6), fence-agents-4.0.3 (I compiled this myself
in order to use new netio stonith plugin), corosync-1.4.1, kernel-3.10.11 (in
case this would be important)

BR

nik

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:12:32AM +0200, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2013-10-18T11:04:26, Nikola Ciprich <nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm still trying to get fencing working with dual power supply / node
> > and either I'm blind to some dumb mistake of mine, or there's some
> > nasty pacemaker bug..
>
> To anticipate the next obvious question, what's your pacemaker version?
>

> Regards,
>     Lars
>
> --
> Architect Storage/HA
> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
> "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." -- Oscar Wilde

-------------------------------------
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH
LinuxBox.cz, s.r.o.
28.rijna 168, 709 00 Ostrava