[Pacemaker] Service restoration in clone resource group

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Oct 16 06:45:57 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-16T09:21:47, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> You might want to trawl the raw xml to make sure pcs did the right thing.
>    cibadmin -Ql | grep interleave
>
> would tell you.

"pcs resource show" actually just shows the summary (from crm_mon). To
see the actual configuration, you need to explicitly request a look at
the resource:

ha-vm-02:~ # pcs resource show --full
 Clone: baseclone
  Meta Attrs: interleave=true target-role=Started
  Group: basegrp
   Resource: dlm (class=ocf provider=pacemaker type=controld)
    Operations: monitor interval=10s timeout=120s (dlm-monitor-10s)
   Resource: fs1 (class=ocf provider=heartbeat type=Filesystem)
    Attributes: device=/dev/vdb2 directory=/fs1 fstype=ocfs2
    Meta Attrs: target-role=Started

(This is from pcs-0.9.91, but .92 doesn't seem to carry any relevant
changes. I wonder if there's a way to make pcs show the configuration so
that it's also accepted as an input to pcs, but I've not yet been able
to figure that out.)

Regards,
    Lars

--