[Pacemaker] Missing ha_logger command

Patrick Lists pacemaker-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 9 12:07:40 EDT 2013

On 10/09/2013 04:03 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
[snip]
>> Sorry, I missed to mention the version of cluster-glue.
>>
>> It is installed on the nodes:
>>
>> cluster-glue-libs-1.0.5-6.el6.x86_64
>> cluster-glue-1.0.5-6.el6.x86_64
>
> Those versions are really very old.
>
>> I checked the contents of both packages and didn't found the command
>> ha_logger.
>
> Strange. Where did you get those packages? Looks like some parts
> of glue were not packaged. Normally, you should have:
>
> $ rpm -ql cluster-glue | grep logger
> /usr/sbin/ha_logger
> /usr/share/man/man1/ha_logger.1.gz

They are from the EL6 distro (RHEL6 or CentOS6).

$ yum info cluster-glue
Installed Packages
Name        : cluster-glue
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.0.5
Release     : 6.el6
Size        : 184 k
Repo        : installed
 From repo   : base
Summary     : Reusable cluster components
URL         : http://linux-ha.org/wiki/Cluster_Glue
License     : GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+
Description : A collection of common tools that are useful for writing
cluster
             : managers such as Pacemaker.
             : Provides a local resource manager that understands the
OCF and LSB
             : standards, and an interface to common STONITH devices.

$ rpm -ql cluster-glue | grep logger
<empty>

Regards,
Patrick