[Pacemaker] IPaddr2 between eth1 e bond1

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Sun Oct 6 17:27:20 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-05 02:04, Charles Mean wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have a cluster with 2 nginx sharing one VIP:
>
>     primitive VIP_AD_SRV ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params ip="X.Y.Z.W"
>     cidr_netmask="30" nic="eth1" op monitor interval="1s"
>

> The problem is that I have replaced on of those two server and the new
> one can't connect over eth1 just over bond1, so, when I move the
> resource to this new server it creates a virtual interface at eth1 and I
> never reach it.
> Is there a way to solve this situation ?

Simply don't specify "nic" if you don't have several interfaces in the
same network. The resource agent will find the interface by looking at
interfaces having already an IP in the same network configured ... no
matter whether they are simple/bond/bridges/vlan interfaces.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?