[Pacemaker] Pacemaker+CMAN and/vs interface config in corosync.conf

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Mon Oct 21 09:22:19 EDT 2013

Hi,
so far I've only used Pacemaker in combination with the corosync plugin
and now I want to set up a cluster using the recommended CMAN variant.
I've used this as a basis:
http://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-redhat.html

This quickstart doesn't mention anything about the interface
configuration in corosync though. Specifically I want to use a dedicated
crosslink for the two node setup I'm planning for the cluster communication.
How does this work with CMAN? Can I still configure corosync manually?
Does the use of ccs overwrite that config? Do I have to do this part of
the configuration in cluster.conf instead and if so how?

Regards,
   Dennis