[Pacemaker] The larger cluster is tested.

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:12:04 EDT 2013

Hi, Andrew

Now, I am testing the configuration of one standby node and active node of 15.
About 10 Dummy resources are started per node.

If all the nodes are started with this composition, before all the
resources start, it will take the time for about 20 minutes.
And some resources have caused start timeout.
probe is performed all at once by all the nodes at a start-up.
The result is written in cib and synchronizes with all the nodes.
This processing requires very high load.
I think that timeout has occurred owing to it.

I am very interested in whether this problem is solvable, if you use
throttle created now.
When is throttle due to be merged into the repository of ClusterLabs?

Best Regards,

METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yusuke Iida
Mail: yusk.iida at gmail.com