[Pacemaker] stonith - using multiple fencing devices for one node to fence device with redundant power sources

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Thu Oct 3 08:42:39 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm playing with netio 230-CS PDU, and it works pretty well as
fencing device for my testing pacemaker cluster. However, I'd like
to use two such units plugged to different power sources and
use them as fencing units for servers with redundant power supplies
(each connected to one of the PDUs).

Is there some way to tell, node needs to be fenced using two fencing
devices? Or I'll need to create my own fencing plugin allowing to
use two fencing devices simultaneously?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot in advance

nik