[Pacemaker] Building corosync from source on Angstrom

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Fri May 31 16:10:29 EDT 2013

On 05/31/2013 12:57 PM, Simon Platten wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been struggling to build corosync in Angstrom Linux on a beaglebone
> black which runs an ARM Cortex A8.  I have been using this page as a guide:
>
> http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/SourceInstall
>
> So far I've downloaded and built libqb, no problems there right through to
> corosync.  I've managed to perform corosync up to the make, where I encounter:
>
> gcc: error: @nss_CFLAGS@: No such file or director
>
> If there is any further information required, please let me know and I will
> do my best to provide it.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Simon
Simon,

Corosync requires libnss-devel and friends.  Not sure if that is
packaged for Angstrom linux or not.  If not, you may have to install it
prior and pass the nss clfags (see --configure --help I believe) and
LDFLAGS to the configure script of corosync.

Normally they auto-configure and nss is default installed in most distros.

Regards
-steve