[Pacemaker] error: do_exit: Could not recover from internal error

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu May 23 09:42:46 EDT 2013

On 23/05/2013, at 9:47 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> On 13-05-22 07:05 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>>
>> Also, 1.1.8-7 was not tested with the plugin _at_all_ (and neither will future RHEL builds).
>
> Was 1.1.7-* in EL 6.3 tested with the plugin?

No.  Which is why I didn't notice logging was broken.

>  Is staying with most
> recent EL 6.3 pacemaker-1.1.7 release really the more stable option for
> people not able to re-tool their clusters to use CMAN at this point in time?

That would not be my recommendation.

If you really want to keep using the plugin, use the clusterlabs.org rpms.
At least they get bug fixes when the community finds an issue.

For example, 1.1.9 already had a fix for the fencing issue (even before it was discovered in RHEL).

> When it's RHEL 7 upgrade time, a re-tooling of the HA framework can be
> put on the table, but such a thing cannot be be considered during a
> stable release series, unfortunately.

Up to you.
Really its just a matter of configuring corosync a different way.
The Pacemaker parts stay the same.